Sunday, March 02, 2008

   Due to a demand for information regarding the welfare

of one 'Psycho Dog' (article: Saturday, September 01, 2007)

... seen below ... I am submitting this blog article

                   pyshco dog2007 003

It is a case of alls well that ends well. In fact a neighbor two

doors up the street, adopted her.

  She had a litter a few months ago but I don't know

anything about how well it went, how many puppies she

had or where they are now.

  She is still chasing cars and people on bicycles but she appears

to have stopped chasing children.

  Also, she is not out on the street as much and the new owners

let her out for about an hour or so each day.

  As for me and Psycho dog, well ... we get along great. She is

happy to see me and I'm not having people threaten to call

the police on me because of her.

  I do also feel good about how it all turned out. She has a

good solid home with plenty of food and a few children to play with.

  So again, alls well that ends well ... amen.

No comments: