Monday, January 08, 2007

* I have been able to get a little more computer
savvy as the time goes by. What it has done is
allowed me to show you a film clip that I took at
the 'Beer and Wine Festival 2006'.
It was celebrated in Nădlac at the end of the summer.
I took the clip with my little inexpensive camera
so the quality is not too good. You will be able to
hear people speaking at times.
The reason why I wanted to have this available
so as to give you a more intensive visual. Also, not
only will there be visual, there will be sound. Hope-
fully it will connect you in sensory way to our little
town in Transilvania.
Also for those who haven't had the opportunity
to listen to any songs sung in the Romanian lan-
guage, this will give you an opportunity.
What I understand about the history of the song
is that it was originally sung by a young lady ...
I will try and find out her name. She had a somewhat
troubled love life and finally she found the person that
made her happy. I guess she had been looking for a while.
Finally she wrote this song that basically says that she
has come to the end of her search.
The sad part is that soon after she found happiness, she
and I also think her love, died in an automobile accident.
I also believe she was expecting at the time of her death.
It had been within the last five years.
I must apologize because I have done no research other
than what has been told to me. I will try and find out more
and pass it on.
When you arrive at the site either just click on the button
in the middle of the little screen. If it doesn't seem to play
well (depending on your connection) then you have the
option to download it.
I hope you enjoy the clip. Click on the link immediately
below.

Beer & Wine Festival. Summer 2006

No comments: